My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, November 18, 2006

________________________________________________________

Saturday Ideas

I have so many ideas in my head this morning, I've got to put them down on paper before I lose some of them. I'm rearanging things in my house and that's part of it, but the ideas are pretty much all over the place.

I think my mediocre mind is having trouble with all my ideas ;-)

Quote: Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds. - Albert Einstein

2 Comments:

At 11/18/2006 4:38 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I get that way too...the ideas just flood my brain into a frenzy! Dave and I went to the gym this morning, but it was crazy with lots of people, and the sun was so pretty out, and my mind was overflowing...so, I left Dave on a cardio machine and struck out to walk home. About 5 miles. Not the most scenic route, lots of cars, but great God-time pounding the pavement and discussing things with Him. Enjoy the beautiful day today!

 
At 11/18/2006 4:43 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Wow 5 miles, I really need to start exercising, but I'm saving it for my New Years Resolution (that and a lot of other stuff)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home