My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

________________________________________________________

My Kingdom is a mess ;-(

Quote:

A little kingdom I possess, Where thoughts and feelings dwell; And very hard the task I find of governing it well.- Louisa May Alcott

I wish there was an easier way to clean, but if you don't do it all the time, then you have a lot of catching up to do when you start it.

I've done a LOT today, but I still have a lot to do. I am breaking up my time and using a timer and that helps a lot. I'm also trying to plan ahead what I will do, instead of spending the time trying to figure out what to do first.

2 Comments:

At 11/19/2006 1:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have so much cleaning to do this week! :) Have fun.

 
At 11/19/2006 4:54 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I usually do have fun, but that's part of the problem ;-(

Anyway - It's back to work for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home