My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 17, 2006

________________________________________________________

It's Friday

Quote: Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing happened. ~ Winston Churchill

Okay I'm trying not to just pick myself up and hurry off. I'm really trying to allow God to reveal Truth to me even when it's not alway what I want to hear. I know there are things in my life I want to change, but sometimes it seems easier to just hurry off as if nothing happened.

1 Pet 2:8 and "A stone that will make men stumble, a rock that will make them fall"; for they stumble because they disobey the word, as they were destined to do.

2 Comments:

At 11/17/2006 4:21 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Hey, did Pete's email inspire your 'truth' post today too? For me, I've found sometimes I can be so busy asking that I don't see it, or just so busy, I'm not sensitive to it, even when it trips me!

 
At 11/17/2006 9:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually no, but your comment has inspired me to read his email.

Truth is something I'm working on. I want to be truthful to myself and to be able to see and accept the truth even when I don't like it.

I'm also inspired to read your Blog I guess we were on the same wavelength today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home