My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, November 20, 2006

________________________________________________________

I'm still trying to clean house

Quote: Just cause you got the monkey off your back doesn't mean the circus has left town - George Carlin

My plan was to clean like crazy, but I bought a big bucket of soft mints and I thought I would just eat one every so often as a reward.

Not one of my better ideas.



If you know me, you would know that it's not possible for me to restain myself from mints or chocolate, so I'm feeling just a little bit under the weather.

3 Comments:

At 11/20/2006 11:12 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sorry you're having tummy troubles after the mint fiasco. Joel says that mints are a great traveling candy, but not so good as a snack. Be careful and go easy, my friend.

 
At 11/21/2006 3:34 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Dang mints! I was hopeful that once you got through cleaning your place, you'd put those newfound skills to work over at mine and help me whip my place into shape!

If it makes you feel any better, chips and salsa will derail me everytime!

 
At 11/21/2006 3:46 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I gotta run to the store I'm out of mints ;-)

Just kidding - I am out of mints, but I'm going to try to get something healthy for lunch and then get back to it.

By the way I'm also having to put "The Cat" on a diet. He is 29lbs and the vet said that even though he is a big cat he sould weight about 17.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home