My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

________________________________________________________

Moggy Stewart

I'm working on the house, but I also made little meatloafs shaped like hearts and cooked blackeyed peas. It was all really good and I am REALLY stuffed.

I did get somethings done, but I didn't really stay in my 15 minute boxes. I have about 5 - 15minute boxes left before I need to leave and I think I may have to rest some of that..

2 Comments:

At 11/04/2006 10:39 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Too cute! Heart shaped meatloaves sound good to my hubby, but I would have to have veggie ones.

 
At 11/04/2006 10:56 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

You could have had blackeyed peas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home