My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

________________________________________________________

Wrestling

Do you ever wrestle with a verse out of the bible?

This morning I really didn't want to get up and get going.

My alarm went off early because I didn't take it off of daylight savings time. How does that happen? you ask.

Well my alarm is my cell phone and it was set on vibrate and so I didn't notice, but now I have it set right.

I woke up to this lively music....one hour before I need to get up.

So I just stayed there thinking of all the things I could get done, if I would go ahead and get up.

2 Comments:

At 11/01/2006 9:52 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Looks like we both had a rough start this morning. I couldn't get out of bed as I was feeling nauseous. I hope it's not the flu. :(

 
At 11/01/2006 9:59 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I hope with you that it's not the flu. I know it is going around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home