My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, November 03, 2006

________________________________________________________

Shape Up

Quote: You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there. -author unknown

I think that "The Cat" and I will shape up for our New Years Resolution.

By the way this is actually a picture of "The Cat" that I took yesterday. He was sitting up leaning against something like he does sometimes and yawning.

Well I think I better get back to my "Time Management" and off the blog for now. ;-)

[This is a really bad picture of "The Cat" and The Girl pointed out to me that he doesn't take bad pictures of me and post them on the internet, so I feel bad about it and may take it down.]

2 Comments:

At 11/03/2006 10:04 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Our cats may have been separated at birth! Look at my Bear! See? It must have something to do with their backs. It must feel good.

 
At 11/03/2006 10:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

That is so weird you are the second one today to think that they know a cat who was separated at birth from "The Cat"

It is cute when they are sitting in a chair ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home