My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, November 04, 2006

________________________________________________________

Plan for Today

I have made a little chart with time blocked into 15 minute squares. I'm going to try to accomplish as much as possible. I only have two more weekends to get the house ready for Thanksgiving and so I need to get moving.

So much to do and so little time. I'm going to the store first and get stuff for the crockpot so that while I am working I can smell something good cooking for me when I am tired and hungry ;-)

Quote: Dost thou love life? Then do not squander time, for that the stuff life is made of. - Benjamin Franklin

1 Comments:

At 11/04/2006 1:14 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck with your time management. Today is my official one day off a week and I am looking forward to doing only the things I want to do.
I don't own a crockpot, but the prospect of having something yummy cooking all day sounds lovely.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home