My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

________________________________________________________

Happy Birthday to Me

In keeping with my new Moggy Stewart attitude. The Girl and The Boy got me a SpotBot cleaner. It was all wrapped in "My little Pony" paper and there were two other packages one of which I guessed to be whiskey, but it turned out they were both cleaner to go with the SpotBot.

The whiskey is really an inside joke. Last year before Christmas I had a cough and someone at work told me to make a hot toddy with whiskey. I was not comfortable buying it, but I did. And I had been coughing for a long time, but didn't cough once in the liquor store. I still tried to explain to them that I was buying it for a cough, but they probably didn't believe me.

5 Comments:

At 11/05/2006 8:52 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope you had a good day and don't worry too much about the whiskey. My brother received a bottle of whiskey from a patient last Christmas and as a joke, we had my grandmother hold it for a photo. We are not drinkers, so the picture is extra funny. I actually put that picture of my grandmother on my blog today - she won't be too happy with me for that.
Hope you have fun with your SpotBot - I have no clue what that is, but if it has anything to do with cleaning, I'd love it.

 
At 11/06/2006 12:14 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It's amazing how close the humor in your family is to mine. Everytime The Girl or Boy start a grocery list, I write whiskey on it when they are not looking.

Neither of them would buy it, but I just think it's funny to put on there.

 
At 11/06/2006 3:14 pm, Blogger Jenn said...

Hello Moggy, I see your life is a cartoon too! Thanks for visiting my blog. : O )

 
At 11/06/2006 7:01 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Happy Belated Birthday Moggy! I see you have no posts for today. My guess is you are recovering from a sugar buzz from too much cake yesterday!

 
At 11/06/2006 8:18 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh you know me too well ;-(

Thanks for the Greetings. I have a post for today that I'm working on, but just don't have readay yet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home