My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

________________________________________________________

Baptism

Our Sunday School lesson today was on baptism. Some people get baptised by sprinkling, some as babies but at my church we baptise by submersion. We only dedicate babies, we don't baptise them.

I don't usually put other peoples paintings on my blog, but this was the one I thought of, when I thought about baptism. Baptism is a symbol that we have died to our old selves and our old lives and we raised from that death to a new life as a child of God. (I'm sure that someone else could explain it a lot better than me.)

1 Comments:

At 11/07/2006 12:30 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You said it beautifully!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home