My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 03, 2006

________________________________________________________

Tree Lighting

I went to see a tree lighting and fireworks show and Santa came on a fire truck. There was also a puppet show - free cookies and hot chocolate.

It was great and I started not to go because I'm being lazy again today. Some people there were dressed like the old days, hoop skirts and all. There was a tour of an old house and a chance to hang around with some new friends.

There were two people who invited us and so that made 8 in all in our group.

We only lost two people in the crowd, but they were the two who invited us and they knew the way back.

Quote: A good many things go around in the dark besides Santa Claus. - Herbert Hoover

Today one of those things was me ;-)

5 Comments:

At 12/03/2006 12:15 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

You captured last nite perfectly! It was fun and I'm glad you were a part of things!

 
At 12/03/2006 6:39 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm glad that we didn't get lost I'm not sure I could have found my way back.

 
At 12/03/2006 6:40 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

And the Mayor might not have wanted me to follow him around.

 
At 12/07/2006 2:04 am, Blogger ßrutal¦Honey© said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. I'm glad you liked my tree. I'm in the Christmas mood this year, which is kind of out of character for me.

Anyway, would you mind if I added your blog to my blog roll? I really like how you incorporate images within your blogs.

All the best,

Ewa [brutal//honey]

 
At 12/07/2006 2:25 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thanks - I would love to be on your blog roll. I'm really enjoying blogging, but I probably do spend too much time at it ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home