My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, December 04, 2006

________________________________________________________

I had a bad dream about my X

I have been divorced for a very long time and sometimes I wonder how long it will be before the bad dreams stop. I guess I'm lucky that it doesn't happen very often.

And I am very lucky to have gotten away.

Quote: If your dreams turn to dust..... vacuum. - unknown

4 Comments:

At 12/04/2006 7:27 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Thank God it was only a bad dream! When bad thoughts come to me, I try to renew my mind by focusing on God's promises and remember that He is closer than my next heartbeat!

 
At 12/04/2006 10:02 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

The courage you had to get away from your ex had a lot to do with the kind of person you are and who your God wants you to be. You made the right decision for you and I'm sure that, in time, the dreams will stop as soon as you give yourself permission to let it go.
I wish you sweet dreams, my friend.

 
At 12/04/2006 10:35 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes the courage to leave has been a good thing for me. It's a strange thing that you come to a point where you just know that you have to be willing to die rather than live with things the way they are.

It sounds bad and I can't explain it, but it's a good thing.

 
At 12/04/2006 10:40 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

One more thing - the bad dream. I usually have a bad dream and then I get a phone call. I think it's Gods way of getting me ready. Sure enough my X called today.

He said he is dying (that could be true or not) anyway it's sad for him. To live your life in such a way that you push everyone away because they are afraid of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home