My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

________________________________________________________

Saturday Travels

I'm leaving really early and will not be back until early Sunday. I'm hoping to make it back in time for Sunday School. This time I"m camping out at an empty house. My Parents just bought a house that they are going to fix up and move into. My Mom is going to let me paint on her cabinets, but I probably won't do it this weekend. I'm going to try to sketch out some ideas to run past her first.

Quote: It is important to express oneself...provided the feelings are real and are taken from your own experience. - Berthe Morisot

3 Comments:

At 12/16/2006 12:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Mom's kitchen will be lovely with your painted cabinets!

http://alifeinspired.blogspot.com/

 
At 12/17/2006 3:08 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Have fun!!

 
At 12/17/2006 6:11 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I just looked them over, but I think they are good painting cabinets. Verly old fashioned looking.

I did have fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home