My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 10, 2006

________________________________________________________

My Christmas Party at Work

I decided to ask a date this year.
The first problem that I ran into was that I had bought a dress to wear and not really tried it on much before hand and it was way too low. I ended up having to wear something over the top of it.

We ran into a couple more people we knew and he asked the wrong one about her age. She reacted to that, accidently knocking a drink out of the other girl's hand. So a lot of wine got on the floor and a little on a couple of our clothes. Not mine.

Well turns out he doesn't drink which is good, but it also turns out that he likes to pretend that he is drunk to embarase me.

All in all it was a lot of fun and I guess that I will not really know if anyone noticed me with the drunken guy, until I get to work Monday.

Well Mr. B, you said you were trying to make it onto my blog and so you have. I bet you never thought you would make it on as dried fruit. ;-)

Quote: Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit. - Aristotle

Bonus Quote: Christmas is a time when everybody wants his past forgotten and his present remembered. What I don't like about office Christmas parties is looking for a job the next day. - Phyllis Diller

7 Comments:

At 12/10/2006 8:53 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

OH MY GOSH....THAT IS HYSTERICAL. SHOULD THIS BE A FLASH FOR THE CHURCH NEWSLETTER... BB WILL ARRIVE INCOGNITO AS A DRUNKEN SAILOR...? AT LEAST HE DIDN'T DO HIS HAROLD SPRAY OR FLOYD THE BARBER ROUTINE...OR MAYBE YOU JUST OMITTED THAT PART FROM THIS BLOG...? DAVE AND I LAUGHED OUT LOUD A THIS ONE. YOU TWO ARE SO DARN FUNNY! DAVE HOPES YOU DON'T GET A PINK SLIP AT WORK ON MONDAY!

 
At 12/10/2006 8:59 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm not sure what those look like, but I think he did at least one of them ;-O

 
At 12/11/2006 2:32 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Oh yeah...Dan W. told me today he really likes the addition of the Cartoon in the newsletter! Your paintings are really great! You have so very much talent! I'm glad you are sharing it all!

 
At 12/11/2006 2:40 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I spoke to Dan W. too and he said it was approved to go in. I've got to get to work on the next one.

Thanks for the encouragement.

 
At 12/11/2006 3:13 am, Blogger Patterson Tweed said...

Better to be identified as a date that a prune. It cost less to act drunk than it does to get drunk, and no hangover!

The Date

 
At 12/11/2006 4:09 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

And you thought your only worry was going to be wearing the new boots! At least The Cat didn't attack The Date!

 
At 12/11/2006 11:23 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Billy - I don't think anyone would accuse you of being a prune.

Inspired - I heard a lot of ladies complaining about how their feet hurt when they were leaving and my boots didn't hurt my feet at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home