My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

________________________________________________________

These boots were made for scratching

I bought some new boots to wear to my Christmas party at work. I bought them on Sunday and wore them Monday to break them in. I don't exactly know what happened, but a little wire came out of the top of the left boot and scratched up my right leg while I was walking.

Other than that they were pretty comfortable.

Some people say just bend the wire, but most say take them back. I will have to make some decision soon.

Quote:

A lie can run around the world before the truth can get it's boots on.

- James Watt


I am starting to see how rare and valuable the truth really is.

1 Comments:

At 12/06/2006 1:56 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home