My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

________________________________________________________

I get to go to a 2 day 16 hour class at work

I didn't sign up for it, but I really need it. One of my co-workers signed up and it was paid for. She had to go out of town. So I'm getting to take her place. I think that's God's way of getting me some training I need.

I have listed to Stephen Covey in a lecture before - He was on a big screen, so I wasn't really in the same room with him. I loved it and thought I would do what he said, but you know how it is. 16 hours should be able to teach even me something.

Quote:

Everything has been said before,
but since nobody listens
we have to keep going back
and beginning all over again.

-
Andre Gide

4 Comments:

At 12/07/2006 2:49 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Report back to us on your summit. :)

 
At 12/07/2006 2:56 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'll try to take notes ;-)

 
At 12/07/2006 3:49 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Hmmmmmm. Which quad will Moggy find herself in? Is she a pebble or a big rock?

 
At 12/08/2006 2:41 am, Blogger Moggy said...

After one day of class I would guess that to some people I'm a big rock, but to most people I'm just one of those pebbles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home