My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

________________________________________________________

You may be old.....

If your advent calendar looks like mine does and doesn't have candy inside. Or if your tree decorations consist of old pill bottles ;-)

I went to the Doctor today thinking I had a lot of stuff wrong with me and she said I dont have any new problems like I thought.

It reminded me of when I first started driving. My friends Dad had a gas station and every time I would go by he would tell me there was something wrong with my car. I could hardly make it home. Then when I got home my dad would check it out and say "there's nothing wrong with your car" and like a miracle it would drive fine - that is until the next time I went to get gas from my friends father.


Quote: I believe the second half of one's life is meant to be better than the first half. The first half is finding out how you do it. And the second half is enjoying it.--Frances Lear

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2006 8:28 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Now that is the power of positive thinking put to the test!!

 
At 12/13/2006 2:11 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes I like to think that I'm imune to negative things people say, but I guess it slips past me sometimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home