My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 14, 2006

________________________________________________________

Be Proactive


I need to be more driven by my values, and not by feelings or circumstances.

Being Proactive is recognizing what you are responsible for and taking care of that responsibility.

Where do you focus your time and energy?

If I focus my time and efforts on things that I can actually do, I can do a lot. Things like my own behavior, habits, attitude, keeping commitments and promises.

Quote: Stay busy and take care of your own business. - Eddy Arnold

4 Comments:

At 12/14/2006 3:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bingo. Exactly what I needed to hear today. Thanks!

 
At 12/14/2006 5:03 pm, Blogger Gospel for Asia said...

Today is serious day, no goofing around, say what you mean and mean what you say. Let your yes be yes and your no be no.

 
At 12/14/2006 10:59 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Anon - It's what I need to hear, myself.

Billy - There was a little goofing around today, it just didn't make it onto the blog. In Texas it's let your yep be yep and your naw be naw.

 
At 12/15/2006 1:54 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You are only responsible for your own actions and you are not respnsible for others' reactions to you. I like it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home