My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

________________________________________________________

What to Paint

The cabinets look promising as a painting surface and there are a lot of them. I'm going to look at a few different ideas. My Mom doesn't want folk art, so it will have to be something kind of realistic. I'm thinking maybe flowerpots because she likes plants.



I really don't like painting flowers, I prefer painting people. I just can't see her with a bunch of kitchen cabinets of people's faces.

I'm sure that inspiration will hit me.

Quote: Good taste is better than bad taste but bad taste is better than no taste - Arnold Bennett

2 Comments:

At 12/18/2006 3:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I dunno, I think it would be a very interesting conversation piece to have a kitchen full of faces. So many options. Famous people. America's 10 most wanted. Popular comedians. Various tribes like you see in National Geographic with the rings stretching their necks. Much easier to help navigate people looking for something... "where are the bowls?" "Check behind the Abe Lincoln door." "Coffee mugs?" "Uhm, see Jerry Seinfeld." Could be a really bad experience if you stumble into the kitchen at nite and suddenly come face-to-face with a bunch of familiar looking people! "Oh my gosh! I'm in my pjs!"

~a
http://alifeinspired.blogspot.com/

 
At 12/18/2006 3:24 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

humm.. more ideas. I'm going to try to use one of the 7 habits. I'll see if I can understand what she really has in mind, before I put too many of my ideas in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home