My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

________________________________________________________

Yeah!!! I have a rental

I will be glad to get my truck back, but for now I'm enjoying driving around something that looks a little more sporty.

When I was at the rental place the guy told me he thought the last person said they had trouble with the key, but the other guy said no it was fine.

I should have tried to take the key out there, but I didn't. Then I had to call them back to tell them I couldn't get it out. But just when he answered the phone I did get the key out. It has a special way to get it out and I just did it accidentally, so it's a good thing I called. He told me how to get the key out and so now I'm pretty happy with the car.

Quote: Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. --Albert Schweitzer [I know this was a stretch, but it has the word key in it twice ;-)]

7 Comments:

At 2/21/2007 10:00 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Glad that you like the new rental! You look like a Price is Right model atop it. ;)

 
At 2/21/2007 10:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It is fun to drive and it's exactly the kind of car I was wanting - If I couldn't find a truck ;-)

 
At 2/21/2007 5:42 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Maybe you can get one of those gigs at the car shows where you stand around, look pretty, and talk about the torque struts and engine horsepower to woo the crowd into buying the shiny new car!

 
At 2/21/2007 10:36 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm afraid I'm all into SQL databases and servers, web site interface and enterprise search engines right now, but if I decide to take a break, I guess I could do that ;-)

 
At 2/21/2007 10:36 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Oh and cartoons

 
At 2/22/2007 12:39 am, Blogger Blessed said...

I love driving different vehicles.
I switch cars alot. I get tired of driving the same ole car.
I have never had a truck tho.
Thought about it but didn't get one.
If I get a truck I have to have a 4x4 extended cab.

Happy driving!!!!

 
At 2/22/2007 2:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

The only thing I don't like is parking a truck. It's much easier to park a tiny car.

I didn't want an extended cab, because I didn't want the truck to be too long and I wanted the back to be big enough to camp in ;-)

It is fun to switch cars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home