My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, April 02, 2007

________________________________________________________

A walk in the park

At lunch after Sunday School I asked if anyone wanted to go and walk at the park.

Yes I knew it was April fools day, but I wasn't thinking. Only one person said they would go and would be there in about 30 minutes after they ran home and put on their walking shoes. Do you see where this is going ;-).

I went home changed shoes and headed to the park and they went home and took a nap. I'm not naming any names but both their initials are "B". Lucky for me someone else came along that I could walk with.

It was a beautiful day at the park.

4 Comments:

At 4/02/2007 1:53 pm, Blogger Deb said...

AHHHHH poor Moggy! I wish it was nice enough for us to walk in the park.

 
At 4/02/2007 8:04 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it possible B was detain by a drunken sailor named Nancy? (i.e. your Dec 10 '06 post:
http://artisterrant.blogspot.com/2006_12_01_archive.html

Maybe God wanted a few quiet moments with you...it was a delightful day to bask in His creation!

Sorry for the disappointment, maybe he just needed another 'blog appearance fix' ...?

~al

 
At 4/02/2007 8:22 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Sorry, Moggy. Glad, though, that you found someone else to walk with.

 
At 4/02/2007 8:51 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

It was really pretty out there and I think it was good for me to walk. I'm trying to get in shape and haven't made it to the gym yet.

This weekend I'm going to Scarborough Renaissance Festival, so I will get a lot of walking in at that. I hope it is somewhere near as beautiful that day as it was Saturday.

I've got to get out and mow in the back yard now ;-( I wouldn't mind, but my neighbor is out working in his yard (the neighbor that makes me uncomfortable) That's why my front yard is mowed all except for the part next to him. I have to wait for him to not be in the yard.

I don't think I'm paranoid, because I really like about 99% of the people I meet, but there is about 1% that just seem creepy to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home