My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

________________________________________________________

My cousin

One of my cousins moved up closer to where I live.
She came to have lunch with me at work Friday. She brought me a little gift basket with hair dye and skin cream ;-) That was really sweet of her.

We had been talking about that kind of stuff a couple of weeks ago, so it's wasn't just out of the blue.

She is younger than me ,taller than me and has really thick hair (I have that baby fine hair that looks limp) .

I'm not complaining (really I'm not) I like my age, height and my soft hair, I'm just giving you a clearer picture ;-)

I am going to try to dye my hair today if I can find the time, she brought a color that she thought would look good on me. I will use that face cream and see how it goes. I will have to say that I do need to fix up a little more than I do. Hint taken ;-)

Quote: “Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.” - Mark Overby

2 Comments:

At 4/01/2007 11:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heck! Why not experiment?! Isn't spring about new things?

Have fun!
~alva

 
At 4/02/2007 12:20 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Actually I got a lot of compliments on it and probably will tomorrow at work. I would like it more, if it didn't make me look like my Mom.

It's not that my Mom was bad looking, I just never wanted to look like her. Oh well I guess there are some things you can't help ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home