My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

________________________________________________________

Yesterday I planted some marguerite daisys in my front yard and also two other kinds of flowers. Just four little bunches of flowers really.

I looked at flowers for a while and the daisy kept jumping out at me, they are so cute. I did see the rabbit while I was out there. He was just looking to see if I was planting anything that he might like ;-)

I hope he doesn't like them. I didn't get my back yard mowed, but I did get the side next to the neighbor, so I got that out of the way.

Quote: “The splendor of the rose and the whitness of the lily do not rob the little violet of it’s scent nor the daisy of its simple charm. If every tiny flower wanted to be a rose, spring would lose its lovliness.” - Emogirl Therese of Lisieux

Oh if only I had seen the name Emogirl before I decided to call myself Moggy ;-)

2 Comments:

At 4/03/2007 8:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I thought Moggy was short for Emogirl!

~al

 
At 4/04/2007 12:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

err.. yes that's what I meant to say. Moggy is short for Emogirl. It's just that people kept pronouncing it wrong and so I had to start going by Moggy. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home