My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

And now for something completely different

It would be fun to go and have one of those ink blot test. It reminds me of how we filter what we see through our thoughts in such a way that it's distorted by them.

Quote: “What was once called the objective world is a sort of Rorschach ink blot, into which each culture, each system of science and religion, each type of personality, reads a meaning only remotely derived from the shape and color of the blot itself” - Lewis Mumford

2 Comments:

At 4/18/2007 3:29 am, Blogger The Midget said...

Hi. You tagged at my blog today as Im here to visit your blog too. Juz wanna say that your drawings are very good!

 
At 4/18/2007 3:48 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Thank you very much, I'm still wanting to bake something after looking at your blog ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home