My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, May 11, 2007

________________________________________________________

You might be a redneck if ....

I have a meeting with my boss first thing this morning.

I really should be getting ready for that instead of blogging, but I got home late yesterday.

Oops I gotta get ready and head for the door, no more blogging for now ;-(

Quote: “I ask people why they have deer heads on their walls. They always say because it's such a beautiful animal. There you go. I think my mother is attractive, but I have photographs of her.” - Ellen DeGeneres

2 Comments:

At 5/16/2007 1:15 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

I was just showing Dave Jeff Foxworthy's video the other day and found a funny remake with a Star Wars theme. What do you think?
Original:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=9loRtlG72YA

Remake:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=8quAVntIp1s&mode=related&search=

I think the remake is funny having watched the original so many times years ago!

 
At 5/16/2007 2:32 am, Blogger Moggy said...

That was cute. I don't think of my self as a redneck, but I also don't see anything wrong with the way he talks ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home