My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

________________________________________________________

Tuesday

I was supposed to turn in some reports before I left friday, but my computer froze up so I went home. I was off Monday and today I tried to get the files back.

I think I got most of it, but I need to go on to other things and so I will try to turn it in tomorrow and move on. I am bad about trying to make things too complicated. I want to give the boss more than she is asking for and end up giving her less.

Quote: “One of the silliest of all discussions is the question whether God is personal-it would be more useful to inquire whether ice is frozen.” - Austin Farrer

5 Comments:

At 5/16/2007 9:41 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I can so relate to your situation, Moggy. I always try to do more than I need to do to show that I am more than capable. However, I usually end up screwing something up. Sigh..at least we can get an *A* for effort.

 
At 5/16/2007 10:15 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes we should get an A for effort, when will I learn to do what was asked and then add a little if I get the chance ;-)

 
At 5/16/2007 2:59 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE it when my computer freezes. Sometimes the kids play on it and do "things" with it that change it all around. Like deleting all the icons on my desk top. AAARRGGG! I hate that too.

Janet T.

 
At 5/16/2007 8:07 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Ever notice how a computer freeze can ignite a complete meltdown?!

Aaaccccckkkkk! Where'd my data go?!

 
At 5/16/2007 8:55 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Still all and all I would rather have computer freeze than brain freeze - oh no!! now I want ice cream

 

Post a Comment

<< Home