My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

________________________________________________________

Plans

I have some things I want change about my house.

The wind blew off one of my fake shutters and I used a photo program to see what it would look like if I took the others off. It didn't look too bad that way.


Oh if only I could just nod my head and make all those changes happen.

Quote: “Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with Vision is making a positive difference.” - Joel Barker

2 Comments:

At 5/10/2007 9:39 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

Good luck with the changes, Moggy! That's a neat little program that lets you see your house without the shutters. :)

 
At 5/10/2007 10:00 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think it's on everyone's computer, it's call paint ;-) I just copied brick and pasted it over them. I guess I made it sound more magical.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home