My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, May 05, 2007

________________________________________________________

Small Town Play

One of the things I went to see this weekend was a small town play. They started about 60 years ago doing a play every year and making fun of the town's people.

There were long tables of red and white checkered table clothes and lot's of beer (I didn't drink any).

At one time they had Flamingo dancers. They said that they spared no expense and brought in the best act they could find in and 11 mile radius. It was for charity and they have the local people acting in it.

Quote:
“The life of a man consists not in seeing visions and in dreaming dreams, but in active charity and in willing service” - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home