My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, May 04, 2007

________________________________________________________

Texas Bluebonnets

I took a couple of days off work to go camping again. I wasn't sure if the rain would stop, but it seems to have for a day or two.

This is a beautiful time of the year in Texas. Bluebonnets are growing beside the roadways and lots of people stop and get pictures of themselves and their kids in it each year.

Quote: “To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter; to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these ar” - John Burroughs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home