My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

________________________________________________________

Gossip

I don't think I really have a problem with gossip myself, however I am a pretty good listener ;-(.

I know that's not a good thing either. I have seen people's face light up when they have some good gossip to share. And all too often I have been more than happy to listen.


Quote: “So live that you wouldn't be ashamed to sell the family parrot to the town gossip.”
- Will Smith

2 Comments:

At 5/04/2007 9:32 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I like the quote by Will Smith. I always tell my students to live as if everything they do will eventually be known. I also tell them that character is who you are when no one's watching. Good stuff. :)

 
At 5/10/2007 10:01 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think very few of us manage to live that way all the time, but when you know that all hidden things will be brought to the light, it does make you think ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home