My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, June 01, 2007

________________________________________________________

Back to work

I am going to try to last 4 hours at work today, because we have a training class that has been paid for already. My Boss had us sign up for this a while back, it's for our entire group and it's about teamwork.

Quote from the boss:
"Teamwork is a lot of people doing what 'I' say." - Mktg. executive, Citrix Corporation

3 Comments:

At 6/01/2007 1:35 pm, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Oh I see. You're showing you're a team player by showing up and coughing on the entire team. "Lean to the left, lean to right, stand up, sit down, cough! Cough! Cough! YeaAAAaaa Moggy!"

JK ...but!

DON'T LOOK NOW!!! I just got word today is National Donut Day. Powedered sugar donuts!

 
At 6/01/2007 3:25 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Hope you get through it okay!

 
At 6/01/2007 3:52 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I made it through the class and now I discover that it's National Donut Day.

I think I must be on the road to recovery ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home