My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, August 18, 2007

________________________________________________________

This can't be good

Not for my diet anyway. I went to the store and while I was there I started thinking how good some "Earl Campbell" hotlinks would be. So I didn't resist them and I have to say they are good.

I don't know if it counts for anything, but on the way to the store what I really wanted was ice cream and I didn't buy any.

Quote: Opportunity may knock only once, but temptation leans on the doorbell. - unknown

6 Comments:

At 8/18/2007 7:09 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

What on earth are "Earl Campbell hotlinks?" Sausages?

 
At 8/18/2007 9:47 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

They are sort of like really large, really hot.. hot dogs. They are made in Texas and so maybe don't get that far north. I wish I could just pass the smell of one over the Internet, because they even smell good. They must be some kind of sausage, but they don't say that on the package.

 
At 8/19/2007 1:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, those are good; provided you don't read the food label. Really good when grilled! And with Fritos.

-al

 
At 8/19/2007 1:40 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes if Janet ever comes to Texas, she will have to try some ;-) I never read the label - at least not past the calorie count. Which by the way is 290 without the Fritos.

 
At 8/19/2007 2:59 am, Blogger phlegmfatale said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I'm glad you liked the Eisley song - they're a talented group of young people, and their music is ethereal and lovely - so much more contemplative than a lot of what is on the radio.

Anyway, I say have the sausage AND the ice cream, just in moderation. Life is for living. It's possible to be a teeny bit self-indulgent without going whole-hog.

Love that leather/fur quote on the last post, too. Cheers!

 
At 9/01/2007 8:27 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Phlegm - I really loved the Eisley group and the visuals they have with their songs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home