My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, August 17, 2007

________________________________________________________

I don't think so

Eharmony matched me with a biker.

They think
I am someone
who would
like to ride
on the back
of a
motorcycle.


I'm not sure why I feel the way I do about motorcycles. They seem so dangerous. You would think it would something I would like, but it sounds scary to me, (maybe not as scary as the biker driving it ;-)

Quote: People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.
-Author Unknown

6 Comments:

At 8/18/2007 2:17 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

My biological father fell off a motorbike and poked his eye out. No kidding, he did. They put it back in but he was blind in that eye after that. Thus, I'm not a motorbike fan either.

 
At 8/18/2007 2:34 am, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - my point exactly, they are dangerous.

 
At 8/18/2007 3:20 pm, Blogger Trish D said...

Funny - I'm generally a VERY "boring" person, but would love to become a hog mama once the kids are gone... I'd love to spend our retirement years just cruising the country!! And it really is more fun on the back of a bike (although you've gotta pack light!)

 
At 8/18/2007 9:48 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I wonder if there is a place to put a folding walker on the side ;-)

 
At 8/19/2007 1:31 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep asking D to buy one; I love them, but agree, I like to be a carefree girl on the back of one, without responsibility. I really like Goldwings; they're kind of the cadilac of bikes!
-a

 
At 8/19/2007 1:53 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I guess it's one thing to be the care free girl on the back and another thing to be the biker guy.

This calls for a youtube link - maybe this will convince D that he wants a Goldwing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g266Uwp6ZnI

 

Post a Comment

<< Home