My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 14, 2007

________________________________________________________

It's a Miracle

I have really enjoyed watching Desperate Housewives, even though I know it's probably not good for me.

This time as usual I could not wait to see what was happening on Wisteria Lane and then not long after I started to watch it......

I just turned it off.


Quote: "I wish there was a knob on the TV to turn up the intelligence. There's a knob called 'brightness,' but it doesn't work.”
- not sure of author

6 Comments:

At 10/15/2007 9:12 am, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I watched that show in the first season it was on, then it got pretty raunchy and I decided it wasn't for me.
What made you turn it off?

 
At 10/15/2007 9:59 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I think I'm just taking a hard look at how I spend my time, and letting God show me some things.

I hope that I can still find time to watch Beauty and the Geek ;-)

 
At 10/15/2007 3:45 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I have never really gotten into it....sometimes it just strikes you that you are wasting your time, huh? :-)

 
At 10/15/2007 9:22 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet - I know I was bad for watching it as much as I did, but "I"m going to be good from now on" ;-)

 
At 10/16/2007 10:50 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Kind of reminds me of...

Forrest Gump: [running] I had run for 3 years, 2 months, 14 days, and 16 hours.
[he stops and turns around]

Young Man Running: Quiet, quiet! He's gonna say something!

Forrest Gump: [pause] I'm pretty tired... I think I'll go home now.

:-)

 
At 10/17/2007 12:34 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - that was exactly what it was like ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home