My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, October 13, 2007

________________________________________________________

Slumber Party

We had a slumber party Friday night and it started kind of late. It was already dark Friday when I was packing to go.

I had grabbed my bedding and tossed it into the back of my truck, but never got it out because the friend I stayed with had plenty of bedding for everyone.

When I got home Saturday morning my pillow was up by my front door. I don't know if one of my neighbors saw it in the yard and put it there, or if it fell there when I was carrying stuff out.

One more thing that happened was my house key fell off my key chain into my overnight bag. When I got home and got to the front door I didn't have a key.

I thought I was never going to get in the house, but I finally found the key. I wonder if my neighbors are amused by, or scared of me?

9 Comments:

At 10/14/2007 12:48 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

You are the cutest!! I'm sure your neighbors just love you to bits and think nothing of your antics. Did you have fun at the slumber party?

 
At 10/14/2007 2:26 pm, Blogger James Higham said...

Why don't I ever get invited to these?

 
At 10/14/2007 4:12 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

k & j - thanks, I did have fun

Sir PJ-H - ha ha, I can't really say, but maybe guys don't have slumber parties ;-)

 
At 10/14/2007 7:53 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I think your neighbours are both...:-)

Maybe it was the pillow fairy.....

 
At 10/14/2007 8:54 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

hummm yes I bet it was the pillow fairy ;-)

 
At 10/15/2007 7:39 pm, Blogger Pam said...

Um, I think maybe you should just stay home from now on.
;-)

 
At 10/15/2007 9:21 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

pam - If I stay home, I'll have to clean house and do all kinds of un-fun stuff ;-(

 
At 10/16/2007 10:46 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Sounds like you started the slumbering early...

You do pack a lot of life into your life...you always have something interesting to do. Except for the meetings you have to attend; I'm not fond of meetings. Let's meet to plan next week's meeting about our quarterly meeting; who's bringing donuts?

 
At 10/17/2007 12:34 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I have a lot to make up for, because I was so shy when I was young. So I have to pack in a lot now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home