My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, October 05, 2007

________________________________________________________

Should I tell matches about my blog?

I had a great date with the last guy that I met on eharmony, but I told him about my blog and after he looked at it, well he said he liked it but ..... I haven't heard from him since then.

Today I have a new person who is writing me on eharmony and now I'm thinking should I just wait and not tell him about my blog. There is always the chance that he wouldn't bolt and run, but why take the chance.

Last night I had one of those very real dreams, and in it I met someone and there was a potential match there. That's one reason that I'm kind of excited that this one might really be "The One" ;-)

Quote: “A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.” - Oscar Wilde

4 Comments:

At 10/06/2007 1:26 am, Blogger New Fool said...

I wouldn't ever tell a potential date about my blog. But my blog has a lot more incriminating information about how my mind works than yours does.

I'd say wait until you've seen each other in person a lot, and he knows you well, before showing him your blog. If he doesn't know you well or hasn't met you, he might start thinking of your cartoon instead of the real you. Sounds silly but it could happen.

 
At 10/06/2007 1:47 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I'm going to try that this time and I will let you know if I have any better results.

 
At 10/06/2007 9:27 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I agree with Fool. Your blog is your own private space and it should probably be kept for a time when this person has gained a little more trust.
It's exciting that you enjoyed some time with your new date!
My date of 14 years is on the couch downstairs watching some kind of Superheroes show. Life is very exciting at our house. LOL

 
At 10/07/2007 12:46 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Okay I'm keeping my blog to myself until I feel pretty sure the person understands me a little bit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home