My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, October 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

Eggbeaters

In my quest to eat less calories, I got a carton of eggbeaters. My friend who is also trying this sent me an email telling me that she didn't like them when she tried it.

I'm still going to try, because that is a lot less calories and a lot less cholesterol. I'll let you know how it comes out. I'm sure it wouldn't hurt if it's inside of other recipes and not the main ingredient.

Today the cat weighs 29.4 pounds, I'm thinking with all the coming and going he may have tricked two people into feeing him twice, thinking the other one didn't feed him.

Quote: “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, It's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, And that enables you to laugh at life's realities.” - Dr. Seuss

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home