My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, October 06, 2007

________________________________________________________

Chicken Pot Pie

I wish I could give you the recipe for this one. I don't know where it is at the moment. I had some cooked chicken and vegetables, so I thought I would try.

I made it in a muffin tin. so I pressed a biscuit into each tin and then filled it with my (cooked diced chicken, cream of chicken soup with broccoli, and some mixed soup vegetables <- all of which I stirred together before putting them in. Then I topped it with another biscuit.

I put the oven at 400 and it cooked the tops before the inside.I ate the tops and put it back in at a lower temperature and it turned out really good.

Quote: “Only the pure in heart can make a good soup.”
- Ludwig van Beethoven

2 Comments:

At 10/07/2007 7:27 pm, Blogger Pam said...

You keep making me hungry. Lately I want winter comfort food and chicken pot pie is one of my favorites!

 
At 10/07/2007 9:42 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I didn't realize how easy it was to make. I think I will be making more of it this winter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home