My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Monday, October 08, 2007

________________________________________________________

Something I read about Soft Drinks

I found this online. The risk of becoming overweight for those who drink regular soft drinks:

26% for up to 1/2 can per day

32.8% for 1 to 2 cans per day

47.2% for over 2 cans per day.

The risk of becoming overweight for those who drink diet soft drinks:

36.5% for up to 1/2 can per day

54.5% for 1 to 2 cans per day

57.1% for over 2 cans per day.

Quote: “The diet part of the industry is where the growth is, and these companies are now expanding their offerings of diet sodas.”
- John Sicher (growth, expanding, ;-( that's just what I'm trying to avoid)

Link to Web MD where I got this from

I've started drinking green tea and I thought I would hate it, but I like the citrus flavored one.

One more link about soda and heart disease I'm not saying that all this is true, it's just some stuff that I found and I'm trying to figure out how to stay healthy and lose a few pounds.

2 Comments:

At 10/08/2007 4:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many diet drinks have no sugar and a limited amount of sodium. Could you please explain how diet drinks can make you overweight?

 
At 10/08/2007 5:05 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I put a link to Web MD where I got this. They said that it surprised them, so I'm not sure why it works that way.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home