My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

________________________________________________________

Tuesday

I didn't want to go to Church today because I was wanting to take a break. I had made a one year commitment to go on Tuesdays.

The year is up and so I was thinking that I wanted to just take a break for a while. I didn't go for a couple of Tuesdays, but then today I got calls from a couple of the ladies asking me if I was going to come and I reluctantly said I would go.

I think you can tell by my before and after photo that it was good for me to go.

Quote: “One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them.” - Virginia Woolf

3 Comments:

At 10/10/2007 9:19 am, Blogger Pam said...

Indeed, in the after picture, you are glowing, you look younger, thinner, smarter, and look at the body in your hair!

;-)

 
At 10/10/2007 9:24 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I may have to start going to Church even more days during the week ;-)

 
At 10/10/2007 11:05 pm, Blogger Sugar Cookies And Hope said...

I had to vote today. I didn't feel like it either, but felt proud of myself after having done it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home