My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

________________________________________________________

GCA

Graham Crackers Anonymous here I come. Actually I have not had the best luck with my Ice Cream Sandwich idea from yesterday.

It's amazing how hard it is for me to stay away from the Graham Crackers. At just 60 calories a cracker it still adds up when you eat 5 or 6 of them ;-(



Quote: “Bores can be divided into two classes; those who have their own particular subject, and those who do not need a subject.” - A. A. Milne [have I been talking about graham crackers too much?]

5 Comments:

At 10/03/2007 6:22 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

I'm not a big graham cracker fan. They don't entice me like chocolate. Or pickled herring.

 
At 10/03/2007 10:17 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Have you ever tried chocolate covered pickled herring? That might be really good ;-)

 
At 10/04/2007 7:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, so that's the "work meeting" you had to attend recently!

My mom recently gave me a chocolate graham cracker with no-fat whipped cream....kind of like an ice cream sandwich. So I understand.

-al

 
At 10/04/2007 7:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Move over Martha!

The next cooking show extravaganza, hosted by everyone's favorite red/orange haired cartoon...in fact, it could be a 2-part show....

Cooking with Moggy
(followed by)
Working out with Moggy

:-)

-al

 
At 10/04/2007 9:00 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

If I get time I may try to figure out how to make an animation of "Healthy Living with Moggy"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home