My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, December 15, 2007

________________________________________________________

The first freeze of the year

I woke up with a headache, probably from too much Internet and too much sweets and breathing heater air or cedar pollen. Sorry about the whining. There are three different places that I could go to today, A Christmas Party, a concert and a live Nativity.

I did go out and wrap the pipes and get the mail. I got two more Christmas Cards, I always like to see the pictures on them. I still need to get busy and send out a few more cards.

Quote: “Whether the weather be fine, Whether the weather be not, Whether the weather be cold, Whether the weather be hot, We'll weather the weather, Whatever the whether, Whether we like it or not” - not sure who said it

2 Comments:

At 12/18/2007 3:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

still waiting on my card.

~al

 
At 12/18/2007 3:51 am, Blogger Moggy said...

oops

 

Post a Comment

<< Home