My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Sunday, December 09, 2007

________________________________________________________

I got a new brush

I got a bore bristle brush this time. I wanted to get The Cat a new brush too, he thinks we are going to share this one, but I don't really want to share my brush with a cat even if he is a cute one.

It turned really cold today, it's not freezing, but close enough. I'm so not a cold weather person that I just want to stay inside by the heater.

Quote: “Bores bore each other too; but it never seems to teach them anything.” - Don Marquis

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2007 6:01 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Wow. When you said bore bristle brush, you meant WITH A WHOLE BORE! That's impressive. How DO you get that little fella to stay on there, anyway?

 
At 12/10/2007 11:42 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

I can't take credit, I just bought the brush, someone else figured out how to make it. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home