My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

________________________________________________________

I am the clay

I woke up with this song in my head.
-----------------------------------
Have thine own way,
Lord!


Have thine own way!
Thou art the potter,
I am the clay.

Mold me and make me
after thy will,

while I am waiting,
yielded and still
---------------------------------------------
I really do want and need God to work in my life and I know that the changes in my life are things that only God can do.

Quote: “But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.” - the Bible

2 Comments:

At 12/11/2007 9:23 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

i love that song!

 
At 12/13/2007 3:09 am, Blogger Moggy said...

It was a good way to wake up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home