My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

________________________________________________________

Is that my shirt in the driveway?

My friend brought a shirt to work that she didn't want and gave it to me.

then ... when I went to lunch I draped it over my purse and carried it my my truck (or so I thought)

When I was walking back from lunch I saw this piece of material out in the driveway that looked an awful lot like that shirt and I didn't remember seeing it in my truck.

I went ahead and went out past the cars who were waiting to pick up people, I really didn't want it to be the shirt because that's embarrassing, but it was.

Do you think if I wear it to work anyone will say "Isn't that the shirt I saw out there being run over by cars?" ;-/

Quote: “Low self-esteem is like driving through life with your hand-break on.” - not sure who said it

3 Comments:

At 12/07/2007 6:04 am, Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Oh my! That is really funny!

If your boss notices you're wearing "the shirt" maybe you'll get another raise.

 
At 12/08/2007 3:06 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oops. I'm with ALI, use it for pity...you could get money, or better yet, CHOCOLATE! (of course, then you won't be able to fit in that new dress....never mind the chocolate, go for the money.....) :-)

 
At 12/08/2007 2:38 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Al - I don't know if they would think that was a reason for a raise, or early retirement ;-)

J - Taking money over Chocolate oooh that would be hard to do.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home