My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Friday, December 07, 2007

________________________________________________________

The Cat got a Haircut

The cat went to the vet and got a haircut. He doesn't like the bath and haircut, but he feels so good and is so happy when I get him home.

The vet was worried about his weight and he is down to 27.5 lbs.

I need to get a picture of him, he is really cute when I pick him up he has a bandanna around his neck, like a little cowboy ;-)

Quote: “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” - Robert H. Schuller

4 Comments:

At 12/08/2007 10:16 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

I would love to see a picture of "The Cat". I'm sure he is snuggly and cute. I thought our kitty was big at 13 pounds, but yours takes the cake...literally. ;)

 
At 12/08/2007 10:42 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

He's DOWN to 27.5? IS THAT POUNDS? Yowsas. THat's one BIG kitty!

And he gets a haircut? And a BATH? My cats would claw the life out of me!

I'd like a picture too....I assume he's orange?

 
At 12/12/2007 2:46 am, Blogger New Fool said...

I don't like haircuts either.

 
At 12/12/2007 2:55 am, Blogger Moggy said...

nf - at least they don't have to put a muzzle on you (I hope) ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home