My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

________________________________________________________

Tis the Season

We had a small Happy Hour today. Not to be confused with the Christmas Party for the Entire Company, or the Party mentioned yesterday for our department.

I had Margaretta Pizza (not as bad as it sounds) and I think about a gallon of Dr. Pepper. They kept re-filling the glass when I wasn't looking and I was trying to finish it up and not get anymore.

Then there was something that I thought was little black berries, but turns out it was caviar ;-(.

Quote: “Wit ought to be a glorious treat like caviar; never spread it about like marmalade” - Noel Coward

5 Comments:

At 12/14/2007 4:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thinking the constant meetings and parties may explain why Customer Service has NOT replied to my product inquiry question. Seriously, I still haven't heard from them. Probably someone's got fruitcake stuck in their keyboard and ...

-al

 
At 12/14/2007 4:33 am, Blogger Moggy said...

Years ago at a different company I had a lady call and cuss me out over the phone because we didn't have any ice cream Santa Clauses in the store. Then before I could respond she hung up.

 
At 12/14/2007 4:34 am, Blogger Moggy said...

P.S. If that was you, I'm sorry ;-)

 
At 12/14/2007 6:32 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Yum. Fish eggs. Who ever thought THAT was a good idea, anyway? ugh.

Black berries are SOOOO much better, and great fibre.....:-)

 
At 12/14/2007 7:01 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

janet, it was probably some egg farmer turned sailor ;-)

I'm with you that blackberries would be better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home