My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, December 08, 2007

________________________________________________________

Company Christmas Party

There were a lot of things that I meant to do and didn't. For one thing I wanted to get a scarf because once again this dress was a little low in the front and I wanted to dye my hair darker. Not only did I not dye my hair, I couldn't even find my hair brush ;-(


Quote:
“It is easy in the world to live after the world's opinions; it is easy in solitude to live after your own; but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 Comments:

At 12/09/2007 9:46 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Seems like all the dresses now are low in the front. I hate that. Oh well, you can always dye your hair later....

 
At 12/10/2007 11:18 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I thought they expected you to buy something else to wear under them, but I see other people who don't look so bad in them just the way they are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home