My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

________________________________________________________

I found a dress today

But before I did, I almost got so stuck in a too small shirt that I couldn't get out. I always mis-judge just what size I really am. I'm not sure if it's denial, wishfull thinking or what. I did get a black dress with a little raised white design all over it and it's a little tight.

Quote: “Your dresses should be tight enough to show you're a woman and loose enough to show you're a lady.” - Edith Head
(humm.. I may have missed the loose enough part ;-)

2 Comments:

At 12/06/2007 6:47 pm, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Oops. At least you wouldn't eat too much at the Christmas party, then.....:-)

Glad you finally found a dress...party on, dude!

 
At 12/07/2007 2:30 am, Blogger Moggy said...

I just hope I can still wear it, come time for the party, my diet is not going well ;-(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home