My Life is a Cartoon

Maybe my life is not a cartoon, but I do like to draw little cartoons about some of the things going on in my life.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

________________________________________________________

How did my perm turn out?

I got a perm that said apples but at first it was that same perm smell. Turns out that the apple smell is at the end.

My friend got a different kind and I swear it smelled like a skunk when we opened it.

The perm pulled a lot of the color out of my hair and now it's sort of brown and blond and gray.

Quote:
"If atheism is a religion, then bald is a hair color” - Mark Schnitzius

3 Comments:

At 12/23/2007 2:34 am, Blogger Middle-Aged Moi said...

Sounds interesting. Maybe you should just shave your head. Then you'd NEVER have to do your hair. Plus, you live in a warm climate, so it wouldn't be too cold. Of course, the sun would reflect off of it.....

 
At 12/25/2007 5:05 pm, Blogger Two Kayaks said...

Janet, if you do it first, perhaps Moggy will follow...

 
At 12/25/2007 9:32 pm, Blogger Moggy said...

Yes Janet, that get's my vote. Only can we wait till warmer weather.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home